1) Our technology seeks to eliminate the worlds dependence on fossil fuels such as oil and gas and thereby is carbon neutral and a clean form of energy.
2) By producing Hydrogen within the place energy is needed (homes, cars, trucks, ships and aircraft), we aim to create hydrogen just-in-time to reduce the risks from explosions and the costs of transportation and safe storage.
3) Our technology does not expose workers to carcinogenic complex long carbon molecules, it does not require oil tankers to wash their ballast at sea, nor can it be used to produce plastic waste that floats and chokes our seas and fish. However, it does require a change in the mindset of every politician who currently indirectly profits from propagating carbon pollution and the entire oil industry to believe in a cleaner future and to think well beyond his/her own pocket and limited lifetime.
4) Hydrogen production will be ubiquitous. It may eliminate the political invasion of weaker countries, by stronger countries thereby preventing wars and further loss of human life.
5) Hydrogen power will keep the old warm in their homes, and prevent them freezing to death (as currently happens) by their efforts to avoid bankruptcy, from being unable to afford to pay their huge and ever increasing fossil fuel bills.
Liquidynamix Limited will measure progress by tracking the average training and development per full time employee with a goal of reaching 100 hours per year.
Recognizing it will take alignment of all our organizations to scale impact globally, we invite you to join the movement as a Steward of Inclusive Capitalism. Together, the collective action of Council members will contribute to a fairer, more inclusive and sustainable future for all people and our planet.