Salesforce empowers our global employees, customers and partners to become engaged citizen philanthropists in the communities where they live and work. By 2025, our goal is to mentor 15K job seekers, reach 300K job seekers, scale to 100 career events
Activities & Initiatives
- Through our grantmaking, Salesforce will focus on ensuring that all young people, regardless of background or circumstance, have the skills and opportunities to reach their full potential.
- We provide Salesforce technology for free to qualified nonprofits and education organizations around the world.
- With the transformative power of Trailhead, we are empowering millions of trailblazers to thrive in the workforce of today and tomorrow by learning in-demand skills, earning resume-worthy credentials and connecting to opportunities from mentorship to placement in the Salesforce ecosystem and beyond.
Measures & Targets
- By 2025, our goal is to mentor 15K job seekers.
- By 2025, our goal is to reach 300K job seekers.
- By 2025, our goal is to support 200 Workforce Development partners.
- By 2025, our goal is to scale to 100 Career Events.
- By 2025, our goal is to connect 10K Trailblazers to ecosystem opportunities.
- By 2025, our goal is to empower Trailblazers to execute 1K community-driven BAM (Be A Multiplier) events worldwide.
- By 2025, our goal is to enable 10M learners on Trailhead.
- By 2025, our goal is to have 1.5M credentials earned on Trailhead.