Our focus is on projects that support education and development, especially supporting the 17 sustainable development goals of the United Nations for the developing economies. A special focus on the following sub- areas:
– Poverty alleviation programmes
– Education for an equal and just society
– Advocacy for environment and climate protection
– Cultural beneficiation for social cohesion
– Economic development for the developing nations through global networks
Recognizing it will take alignment of all our organizations to scale impact globally, we invite you to join the movement as a Steward of Inclusive Capitalism. Together, the collective action of Council members will contribute to a fairer, more inclusive and sustainable future for all people and our planet.