MAL Research & Development Limited offers feasibility studies, prototyping contracts and licencing deals to partner companies who wish to switch from existing petrol/diesel power systems plus those using rechargeable battery power systems who need more endurance.
We use core Metalectrique Power Technology and tailor it to suit applications in land, air, sea and off-grid power systems. The technology has multiple advantages over existing systems but is designed to offer a smooth transition via an initial hybrid stage rather than disrupt these systems.
The main advantages are:
- zero emissions
- recyclable & sustainable
- increased mobility (90 second power pack swap, 9 times the range of an equivalent Lithium Ion battery pack)
- safety (no risk of fire, explosion. Non-toxic & environmentally compatible, no high pressures or temperatures)
- low cost ($36/kWh for the power pack and £0.08/mile (full cycle cost))
- low complexity, long life and robust
- low impact infrastructure
- Very fast deployment of the system through partnerships