iso20400plus Ltd will sponsor membership, advertisement & listing of 100 organisations in the least developed countries by 2025.
We have an SPSC Ambassador initiative, which globally promotes sustainable procurement & supply chain. It is FREE for individuals & charities, however paid for for-profit organisations.
Under this commitment, we will offer our paid service FREE to 100 organisations in under developed countries defined by United Nations. Link is https://www.undp.org/sites/g/files/zskgke326/files/migration/africa/RBA---LDC-Africa-Report-01042021.pdf
Under this goal, organisations can gain in following manner:
- Opportunity to get recognised through awards & accolades like badge, medal, cup, trophy, shield, crown, etc.
- Use of SPSC logo on their website, marketing material, advertisement, etc.
- Provides sustainability identity by adding SPSC logo in marketing campaigns, email signature, packaging, etc.
- Provides genuine sustainability identity through the ambassadorship certificate with ambassadorship number and QR code, which is easily verifiable by anyone.
- Gain sustainability experience through sustainability projects, which can be added on your CV and/or LinkedIn profile.
- Enhanced company and brand credibility and reputation.
- Opportunity to learn from and network with other sustainability experts.
- Develop coaching skills by mentoring other sustainability enthusiasts or students. This is to support UN SDG Goal 4 Target 4.7
- Build sustainability credentials by associating with UN SDG by supporting UN SDG Goal 12 Target 12.6 by promoting sustainability assessment and/or reporting.
- FREE listing of SPSC Ambassador in our directory for SPSC Ambassadors.
- FREE functional ambassadorship (one certificate per month). It cost £100 per certificate to non-SPSC Ambassadors.
- FREE advertisement/listing of SPSC Ambassador’s organisations in websites - https://1sustainable.com/ & https://1planetonly.com/, if the organisation publicly supports sustainability. It costs up to £100 to non-SPSC Ambassadors.
- FREE online sustainability workshop & webinar participation to either share knowledge or gain knowledge. This is a paid service for non-SPSC Ambassadors.
- FREE online workshop training for your employees on Sustainable Procurement & Supply Chain. For others, the cost is £100+ per person.
- FREE online workshop training for your employees to be an ESG & Sustainability assessor. For others, the cost is £100+ per person.
- FREE guidance to employees to gain sustainability related FREE certifications from United Nations through online self-paced courses. For others, the cost is £100+ per person.
- FREE guidance to integrate your organisation with United Nations’ SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals). SPSC charges £5000+ to non-SPSC Ambassadors.
- FREE online workshop training for your employees to compare & understand various Sustainability & ESG certifications & ratings. For others, the cost is £100+ per person.
iso20400plus Ltd will measure progress by tracking the number of sponsored membership, advertisement & listing with a goal of 100 organisations in least developed countries by 2025.