Ehd-e-Aman is a peace project of Thar Leadership alliance and a non-profit organization that promotes research, examines policy, educates, and prepares on harmony and compromise with an end goal to forestall violent conflicts among different cultures and religions across Pakistan and to promote post-conflict stability.
- Avoid Inter-Religion and Inter-Culture extremism.
- Building a Peace Narrative in the Society.
- Peace Education based on Compassion, All Inclusiveness and Nonviolence.
- Conveying messages can’t be delivered through craftsmanship.
- Human resource development.
- Women's empowerment.