Over forty years leading the North American Energy platforms of three global corporate and investment banks, Dennis founded Montrose Capital Advisors to assist clients rapidly navigating the complex demands of the energy transition and the greening of the financial system. These immutable global forces challenge capital access and necessitate a realistic and measurable long term, sustainable business model built on ESG principles.
- Deep insight applying ESG/Sustainability principles as a governance platform supporting the oil and gas industry’s pivotal role in the energy transition.
- Lead player in over $100 billion of structured transactions, involving every segment of the energy industry
- Managed diverse, high-performing teams of seasoned bankers, petroleum and process engineers, Project Finance specialists and M&A and A&D Advisors.
- Serving over 22 years on the board and as Honorary Chairman of the French American Chamber of Commerce as well as Chairing its Energy Committee
- Board Member of The American Society of the French Order of Merit
- Founding Member of the Houston Chapter of the Private Directors Association
- Work-Study Committee Member of Cristo Rey Jesuit Prep Houston
- Member of the Houston Producers Forum, Houston Energy Finance Group, a Founder/Executive Committee member of the Houston Private Directors Association, along with several charitable and non-profit organizations
Masters-Columbia University International Finance and Banking
BA-Queens College, with Honors, Economics and Political Science